CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm concerned. Stressed. Overworked. In Love. Anxious. Homesick.

I'm sure we all have experienced these emotions before, but we feel and react differently towards them being the different people we are and due to the different reasons we have.

I'm concerned; My art will not be good enough to get an 'A' for my 'N' levels. I can take constructive criticisms but the amount given by teacher A is overwhelming. I'm sorry, I'm not perfect.

I'm the type who tries to please everybody and neglect how I feel. I let people walk all over me and I'm not proud to say it. At first, I don't always make the right choices so I learn the hard way and being the humans we are, I can't take the advice, I give out to others and apply it to my own problems.

Stressed and Overworked to the breaking point. I have too much going on right now and I have tolerated the stress for a long, long time but nothing lasts forever. I just hope I can make through in the end.

Yes, I am in love despite what people say and I want to spill out but I can't. I noticed that in the last few posts, I talk about love, but the fact is, I'm not dependent on it neither am I a sole believer. I talk about love because it's my one escape. A secret for myself.

I am Anxious for the upcoming exams. I want those marks to get me home and to see my sisters from other misters. I miss them so much and not a day goes by that I don't miss my true home and family. Although we may be of different looks and different skin, we are still sisters through and through.

I am Homesick.

I miss the Winter, Summer and Spring.
I miss the beach and hanging out with my mates.
I miss HSHS and how natural the scenery looked.
I miss seeing the lake and seeing our own breath on winter mornings.
I miss the smell of dew on the grass.
I miss having NOT a worry in the world.
I miss goofing off and doing what I want.
I miss the hugs we'd give every morning to each other.
I miss my land.

So much has changed now, Will it all still be there when I come back?

0 comments: