CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just A lil' Lovey Dovey ;]

Besides the stress of upcoming exams, coursework, my busy home life and the lethargy, Today was pretty awesome :] I liked today.
Haha, the previous night, I had kickboxing and hot yoga (That is yoga in a 37 degrees celcius room) after school and I came home at about 10pm.
THE COURSEWORK DEADLINE IS THE END OF THIS WEEK.
So I'm stressing my arse off, staying up til 2:45AM doing prep. I had to wake up at 5AM by the way >:[

So I was 75% asleep in the morning of school but as PE came around the corner, my fellow energetic friend, Jac, boosted my energy half way to heaven and I remained that way til I slept soundly in English :]

<2007 Melbourne Art trip. I have a huge smile :]

So Yeah I decided I like Guy C :] and well even though I've heard some bad stuff about him, I'm not really disheartened. Shouldn't listen to other's judgments blindly. He had PE today the same time as me and perhaps I may be dreaming but was he staring at lil' ol' me? ;P But then again, I MUST BE DREAMING :'[

Sigh, I'm not looking for a relationship and not so head over heels for someone, I'm content and well to me, thats wonderful :]

0 comments: