CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

O-M-G....


Well June holidays has come and gone...I was so busy during that month it was crazy and I couldn't keep up with this blog. I don't need to elaborate much on the holidays because nothing quite interesting there. But once school started, so did several other dramas.


Well it wouldn't be nice to air one's dirty linen out but I can surely say that July has not been as pleasant as it could have been. Yes I was upset but a few good friends helped me through.


Sigh now I have Love issues. Actually I wouldn't call them Love It's more like a crush but not sure who I'm crushing on.

So the story goes;

I used to like this guy (A) earlier this year and well, He is a hottie. =] But I don't personally know him. A friend of mine and myself noticed that he would look straight at me for a long period of time then look away, However, I thought that I was being delusional and after a while I gave up on liking him. I was furthermore turned off liking him when I saw a former friend flirt with him practically right in front of me even though she knew I liked him before.


Recently there was guy (B). He is a friend of mine and a shy one at that. I never quite knew why but I always found him to be a nice guy and he is, and so I got to know him a little better and well, He is such a nice guy, I thought I had a crush. But the littlest ever. Before my feelings grew, I found out her had a girlfriend and well I never told him anything and being a good friend, I gracefully bowed out. =P


Most recent is guy (C). I was playing soccer the other day for P.E. with some classmates and few others from other class joined in. I had a ball and well (C) was playing in the game, and He was very active which is very active in a man, and well I just saw him as a person that day. Now I notice he looks at me more than occasionally and well I've even caught him a few times trying to smile at me but I wouldn't do anything back. I'm too afraid that I may delusional again or I might embarrass myself.

Then well I started to get mixed feeling for (A) and (C). Feelings for (A) sorta came back slightly when a friend of mine told me some information which shall be disclosed .


GRRR. I just don't know. I don't want to like anyone but they are stuck in my head =/
Help?



0 comments: