CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yay!!!!!

Exams are Overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Celebrate!!! Partyy!! Sushi!!!!!! Hahaha Tomorrow Winnie and I are going to a sushi buffet to celebrate. Initially, Cherry, Syafiqa, Mickey and Jolyn were supposed to join us but they had their own problems so its okay, Winnie and I are going, I need the stress relief!

The exams went better than I expected and I'm quite happy with how I did. Oh, Why should I talk about exams! It's time to forget and enjoy for a while!!!

On Saturday I'm meeting Mingyi, Oh and I miss her so much!!! I'm so excited to see her again and we're going to watch 'Over her dead body'. Sounds alright =)

Ohhhh I feel so relaxed right now, with a cup of Earl Grey tea and the Air conditioning, It's perfect...For now hehe...

You have to watch this video by Declan GallBraith when he was younger. He's a singer with such a powerful voice at such a young age. I'm guessing that he's about my age now as you'll see from the second video. His songs are to die for! Absolutely breathtaking.

Tell Me Why- Declan GallBraith Age 10



Aint he a cutie!!

Ego you- Last year.
OMG Stunning and his voice, looks, .... MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!

0 comments: