CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day

Whooooo! Labour Day, So its a day at home and rest. Just the break I needed from studying But tomorrow I have that Social studies and Maths exams I mentioned earlier :(

(Ashley, Me and Jodie D)

It's so important for me to study right now because my bestie Katie in Australia invited over to live with her for a holiday last year, but I couldn't go because I went to Melbourne for an Art course. My parents said maybe next year (2008) they'll let me go.





The subject came up again the other day when I was talking to Katie on msn, and I ask Dad and he said I can only go if I get all As for the N levels I'm sitting for this year. Nothing is impossible so I'm trying but I really really want to go. I miss them all so much. I think I would cry if I didn't get the marks I wanted.
(Katie and Kirralee>)




Anyways, my brother came home today since it's a public holiday so everyone is at home but he has to go back tonight. He's a sergeant for BMT (Basic Military Training) in Tokong. He trains the recruits of the army. But he finishes his service next year in June. I miss him everyday when I don't see him because he's my only brother and I love him a lot. You have to cherish the time you have with your loved ones because you'll never know when they'll leave you. It's another reason why I really want to visit my mates. I miss them so much.

(^ My brother Elyas and Me after his pass out parade as a sergeant)

0 comments: