CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perhaps, Too Happy to express...

I can honestly say, I am happy beyond any descriptive words could ever express :] and I have no idea why. Isn't that the strangest ever, I have exams and what not but I am just so happy.
However class today was so boring I fell asleep and well I've finished my art, just need to stick down the pictures on one measly prep board but Hah! No a problem at all mate!

I'm ecstatic, still, about visiting Katie during Christmas or perhaps earlier. I can't stop thinking about and about MDIS. I'm rather excited for that too despite leaving some of my friends behind but I can always keep in contact. I'm quite used to it now.

On a different note...
Have you ever wondered how friendship works? It's rather extraordinary but a beautiful friendship is always unique. That's what makes it beautiful.

First you meet a stranger, and begin small talk.
Small talk tends to ease itself to serious talk or personal talk, then you and the strange tend to relate on personal agendas.
You are then amazed that the both of you have something or sometimes more things in common with each other than ever and begin to feel excited.
Then one of you has to leave. And the whole time you have seen each other, you'd been judging each other mentally until you do see each other again.
Eventually the both of you meet again and begin to hang out with each other more until it becomes like a natural instinct to hang out with each.
THEN COMES THE FIRST FIGHT...over some boy/girl, pen/pencil, behaviour/ gossip/ secret...
It's bound to happen.
Then we the both of you talk it out and about 2 days later, You wouldn't believe the both of you were fighting over something so small. The friendship grows stronger and stronger by each passing fight and moment together until you're no longer friends with each other, more like a family so much so that you can be no one else but yourself to each other.


But what I don't understand about the Asian society is that most of the time, the strangers won't approach you.. Instead you have to approach them...

WHY NOT TAKE THE CHANCE WHILE YOU HAVE ONE?Go my photography :P

0 comments: