CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Dr Love helped me smile :]

I'm feeling much better now after that little breakdown I had the other day. I feel happier and somewhat relaxed. I know I can make it for my exams and other things that are happening right now and I'm just about finished my Art coursework.

I'm ready for the exams and I can't wait 'til I see Katie again. She texted me the other day. Hehe She was reading our old 'letters without stamps' (Sorta like passing notes in class :P Since our A'hole of a Maths teacher Mr Lynch banded us from speaking :[ How could a girl survive?) and She cried. Awwww. What a darl.. :] So coincidentally the day before I was looking through our old photos.



Oh my, we are both feeling so nostalgic. :P

&&&& Sigh I'm truly taken by him. Not so much so that I know I would get hurt, bbbbuuutttt..... I really like him :[ sigh. Despite what people say, to me, he looks like a darl. :]

Hehe I wrote a song a few weeks ago and its perfect. Its a fun-loving song for like clubs ya know :] I don't write sad songs :P Not my style..

Anyways here it goes...
It's called Speechless...

I never know what to say when I cross your path
'Cause every time I see those eyes, You make me oh so shy
I wanna spill it out, But I wouldn't know what to say
I wanna shout it out, But I wouldn't know how

'Cause you've got me so speechless now..
That's right, You've got me tongue tied and twisted,
You've got me spinning in my mind.
You've got dizzy and clumsy,
When I see you smile.
You've got me so speechless now,
Yeah, You've got me so speechless now.

It's funny how you make me smile on rainy days,
The simple thought of you turns me upside down,
I wanna spill it out, But I wouldn't know what to say,
I wanna shout it out, right now....

'Cause you've got me so speechless now...

I'm tongued tied and twisted,
I'm spinning in my mind,
I'm dizzy and clumsy,
When I see that smile.
You've got me so Speechless now :]

Still working on the bridge
Sighh. I'm a happy chappy. :]

0 comments: