CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bummed

I can't even bear to look at myself anymore. I'm a failure. No question about it and I hate it when people compare my results with their own. Okay, I know I did better than some but still, I have a very different way of looking at marks etc, because I know I have a much higher expectation for myself and my parents have the same on me as well... I just failed my maths by 7%... Feels like 7000%... I don't understand. I worked so hard and I tried my best, It's just not enough.... I just can't get myself out of the thought, Should I give up?


It was Elyas' birthday on Sunday the 17th and it was Mum's on Tuesday the 19th and here are some pictures we took when we went out on Sunday to celebrate...






0 comments: