CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh so painful!

:S The time of the month doesn't hit me so well sometimes. It's like a train to the gut. :(

My mind right now is rather blank right now, its like there's a lot in mind but too much that I can't focus on one thing.

It's 19 days till departure. Definitely looking forward to it, with some parts looking back. But I'm mostly excited of what's to come. Life's gonna change again, rather drastically. Weather. Food. Money. House. Just everything in life.

To me, moving from country to country, its like being born again. A whole new start.

I just wonder how many more times will I have to start again. It refreshing and I am grateful, but its also difficult and tiring.

Until next time. xo.

0 comments: