CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Lazy Friday. :/

How I wish it would stop raining! My god, its been like going on for what seems like forever, and furthermore they say that it rains 3/4 of the year in Vancouver! Rain, rain, go away :( Go to a drought stricken land someday.

Been doing nothing much really, just relaxing when I ought to be planning my days left in Singapore before my friends murder me for not spending enough time with them. There's 24 days left from today to the actual day of departure and my tummy is swamped with the butterflies now.

I don't know about you lot, but whenever I check in with the boarding pass I always get butterflies! Also when walking through the metal detector, I pray silently that it doesn't go off! As silly as it seems, I hate it how it goes off over something silly like a metal button on my jacket and it feels like all eyes are on you as the security makes you stand like a bloody starfish and scan you with something that looks like its from outer space!

On a different note, for those of you who feel like cuddling up with your quilt and watch a good movie at home in the rainy season, I suggest "What dreams may come" which I watched last night on HBO signature on Starhub. It is directed by Vincent Ward and some great actors like Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding Jr. star in it. It depicts a tale of life after death showing heaven and hell, well the directors version of it anyways. It's really touching and picturesque. It has made its way onto my list of favourites. :) So do check it out.

I'm trying to make blog part of daily routine so I won't let my promise down :)
Till next time loves. xo

0 comments: