CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been a whilee...

And a while it has been :(
I will not lie and say I was busy, the hones truth was I forgot I had blog for a while :S
School has been amazing fun, new friendships and a special someone that really hurts cos we can't be together cos I'm moving soon again but we're just friends and he wouldn't get hurt that way. The people I have met though are amazing and we all click so well with one another its a little freaky :S
Fate aye? O's are impending and I don't think it'd be very long til they do arrive :S
My dad is coming back soon too! :) In 15 days! I'm so glad and I think mum would be too, She's getting major mood swings now, an it's driving me crazy :(
Tomorrow most of my class friends and I are gonna head down to City Hall and Have a massive game of Truth Or Dare :))

For those of you who think its lame, UP YOURS!
We started playing it in class and i was quite hilarious and who knows what dares might come out in public, besides the fact its a good way of stress but it'd be nice to hang out all together especially after a horrible week.

So I will try haha to blog more :P
Ciao

0 comments: