CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Did you miss me?

Well I'm back after a long and eventful holiday and after many weeks of not posting in my blog, I think it'd be necessary to post one now :]


Righto, I shall begin with the days before the 28th November, Friday, Hmm it was pretty ordinary living with myself, I'd be bored and alone most of the whole day and pretty much had packed my luggage a entire week before flying off!


28th November Friday, flew by and before I knew it I was on my way to the airport with matching outfit and luggage. Rather excited I was not able to get to a state of peace on the plane although it was a midnight flight departing Singapore at 11:30pm and due to arrive in the Brisbane at 8:50am. I would watch the first ten minutes of the movies and switch it to another. I was far too excited and suddenly I didn't realise but I fell asleep. Of course I didn't realise til I woke up but it felt like a black out :S Yeh not a good feeling.

The plane was about to land and usual turbulance and i felt stranger, I felt my head was about to pop, Never had that feeling before in all my times of travels and I sure as sugar don't want that feeling ever again. We landed safely though and I felt fine, went through customs and luggage collection smoothly and made my way to the clear screen automated doors out to my home land. Katie greeted me with her Dad, John, and her 7 year old brother Daniel. We still couldn't believe we were actually in front of each. She hasn't changed a bit, still was the gorgeous person she was before I left.


We were speechless for a moment but it wasn't for long as we started talking like old times again and I got to breathe fresh Aussie air again as we walked out. God it felt so good. So it's an hour's drive back to the Gold Coast and Katie lives in the Ormeau part and she told me she planned a surprise party for the night just for me. How sweet was that?! I could go straight in to party!


We arrived at the house around 9:45am and gosh even though I was so tired, I felt like Superman :P I greeted everyone Her mother, Jenny, and her older brother, Andrew, and Her other older brother I met the day after but I met her baby brother of 7 months Luke and he is so gorgeous. He has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. I gave them their pressies that they loved and settled in taking a shower and changing as Jodie and Midda (Jodie's boyfriend at the time) rocked up and caught up. It was so good to see them and well we decided to go for a walk to the shops, Coles which wasn't far from the park. When we got to the park and playground it started pouring with rain and there was only one gazibo and it wasn't long til the rain started to come in from all sides of the gazibo. Katie and I couldn't hack it and we were like yeh we're gonna sprint it to Coles. BAD IDEA. The rain pelted so hard on our backs as we ran, by the time we actually got to Coles it stopped raining! THANKS GOD! We looked like we just jumped into the pool with our clothes on and god it was so freezing walking into the airconditioning and having most people give you a smirk as they saw you walk by. It was the best though.


So we walked back and Jenny, Jodie and Midda had a good laugh and we got ready for the night but before that we went to Eagles Boys to pick up some pizza as Kirri rocked up. She hasn't changed a bit either, always the motherly one, such a beautiful girl. Midda drove us to Eagle Boys and oh my god it was the freaky-est drive of my life. Jodie was up front and Kate, Kirri and I sat in the back. He doesn't even use his indicator! & OMG we went around the freaking round-a-bout 4 times! Was crazy but fun as! So yeh we had pizza and got back got ready for the party and Darcy and he brought two mate of his Josh and Brochie (or something like that) At around 7pm. Josh was a bit of a hottie and Kate had her eye on him I just was catching up with mates and Kate me and Josh decided to go swimming.

It was freezing, Summer days as nice and warm with cool winds, but summer nights are cold as winter days. There major flirting going on so I left the two of em some privacy and Hope rocked up. Hope is one of the best, She's heaps of fun. Was so funny, we all knew Kate was gonna hook up with Josh so Jodie, Darcy, Hope, Kirri and Me sneaked up to them but Hope blew our cover when she tripped over a brick.


So yeah that was that and we all got back inside and chugged a whole bottle of pepsi then offed the lights and played spin the bottle. And when Josh spun it, it would land on me and i was sitting next to Katie and was like omg, but Katie was like nah it cool. (Was just a fling) Then yeh oh Midda! God he's a flirt and I found out so much bout him and well I've gotta post in the next post more on my other days but god the bottle landed on me when he spun it. So yeh as order goes he kisses me and he pulled back and leaned in again and was like "And another one?" I was like look out! And he did this when Jodie went to the toilet! Like OMG. So yeh then that was that and the boys went home and the girls stayed the night and we were chatting like old times and Jodie was telling me how there was a rumour going round that Jackson ex said that Midda and her hooked up and how Jodie felt so lost and didn't know what to do. Then we fell asleep at like 1:30am and OMG was so funny, We were sleeping in the pool room with the futtons on the floor and hope had one futton all to herself and Katie was lying beside me and Jodie was beside Katie and Kirri's head was like opposite from mine and I was like sleeping in a right angle with my body on the floor and my legs straight up against the couch. Was the funniest positions ever! So we woke up the next morning and I shall post more in the next blog, this one is getting far too long! Ciao!

Oh That was at the Singapore Airport Terminal 3, leaving to Oz. I Had no idea he was doing that.

0 comments: