CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

IT'S ABOUT TIME :P



Okay, okay, okay. I definitely owe the blog a post. Not sure if anyone bother to read though :/ Anyways, I am in Canada, Vancouver to be specific and my god I friggin' love this country! It's cold but beautiful. When I state 'cold' I mean snow in spring cold! Everywhere you love, you're surrounded by the view of the mountains and the people here are just so nice and courteous.



I start a pre-requisites course that goes for 6 months, on the 22nd of March. I'm very excited. Hopefully I'll meet some nice people. After I have completed this, I plan to go to college where I shall do my first 2 years of university and transfer into 3rd year uni to SFU or UBC. Planning to do Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance.



On the way over here, we transited in Seoul, South Korea. I fell in love...with the country :P. It's beautiful and the language is interesting. I began to open the book and now I'm teaching myself Korean. Perhaps when I get more settled in I'll go for classes. I've also been practising my Japanese. I love languages, and hopefully one day, I would like to be fluent in at least 4 languages. It sounds geeky yes, but I find it interesting to learn other cultures and languages. I guess the interest came with my frequent flyer miles :)

I left Singapore on quite a bad note, because of some last minute situation where I saw the true colours of people but there are still some valuable people that I met and I do miss them. I miss my friends in Australia too but there's always facebook and we have been keeping in touch.

One of my friend is currently in New Jersey, USA right now, being an Au Pair for about a year. It's so cool, we plan to meet up within the year while she's this close. Now I can't guarantee when the next post will be, but hopefully the postings will be more frequent when I get my laptop :) Till next time. xo

0 comments: